I am a huge fan of snow days, but... today was number 7 and I already got the news that tomorrow is officially closed as well. I'm definitely losing my excitement for these days. It surely would be more fun if we could ski or snowmobile, but it is so FRIGID as well. The kids did venture outside a bit today and loved the fresh feet of powder.
I have already had several kids at our house, gone to a movie, played way to many games and baked today with my sweet Madison. I am going a tad stir crazy!!!!!
Maybe when they have to go to school until July, I can make up for it on the boat without kids :)
 |
| On our back deck |
 |
| snow pile in driveway |
 |
| The snow is gorgeous!!! |
 |
| Playing dominoes |
 |
| baking muffins |
 |
| Blake standing in our driveway |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.