Monday, February 24, 2014

FEBRUARY... Only 28 days!

For being the month with the fewest days, I somehow managed to squeeze the most into it...  I have so much to catch up on with the BLOG...  Here are just a few highlights that I remember:

* Snow days.... we've had 10 --- we need to make up 4 so far
* Izzy's 3rd birthday
* Field trip with 6th grade to museum
* Madison's well child check AND ophthalmologist appointments ---  thankful, thankful
* Daddy/ Daughter dance
* Caitlin's swim meet
* Madison's swim meet - since they are different divisions now, they were different weekends :(
* Valentine Day parties at school
* Snowboarding/skiing
* Battle of the Book meetings and competition
* Weekend with the Warner clan
* Madison's birthday
* Madison's birthday party at Sufari Joe's
* Caitlin's RollerWorld class party
* Blake's band concert
* Caitlin started a drawing class after school
* Justin Timberlake concert in Chicago ...  drove through a blizzard to get there!!!!
* Florida Georgia Line/Jason Aldean concert in GR
* Brett worked two weekends
* Lots of construction out back on the BARN
* Had a sick little girl Caitlin home with me today
* Two nephews' birthdays
* My parents 49th anniversary

And I still need to do the following:
* Pick up Girls on the Run materials, organize them and attend a coaches mtg
* FINALLY see my sports med doc about my heal and shoulder...  ARG!!!!
* Get my sister Christy from the GR airport - she is being a trooper and watching my children for me while I go on a cruise
* Head to Detroit airport on Friday for a little R and R in the sun...  and celebrate Brett's 40th!!!

I still need to pack and get ready to be gone from home for 9 days.........

I will post some on the items listed above later.  It was a super busy month!

All the snow days -- lots of game playing


Cait and her BFF

Daddy/Daughter DANCE

One happy little girl

She stuck by Brett's side the whole night... cute

What????  eye drops....

Trombones RULE... Blake's concert

Valentines Party at school

Valentines Party at school

Madison's swim meet...

The BARN

Kids love playing on equipment

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.