The kids and I had just a few hours this morning of free time... What better to do than go to Bittersweet?!? I am loving how easy it is getting to do this. I just put a bin by the door and they throw all their gear in it. They also put snow pants on, boots on and jump in the truck.
Once we get there, they are all on their own. I don't even carry anyones equipment anymore... OK- I do usually carry Caitlin's skis back to the truck at the end of the day. How can I resist her little sweet request????
It was a great morning... It is so fun to stay back and let them all go down and watch them. Today Caitlin and Blake were riding the terrain park. Adorable to see her following her big brother over the jumps. Madison finally mastered toe side on her board.
 |
| sisterly love in the lodge! |
 |
| four person lift comes in handy... |
 |
| Amazing boarder.... |
 |
| I never get bored of this sight! |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.