Well, the kids got their H1N1 mist on Friday morning. I was so excited to get this done and out of the way. We have definitely been hit hard by sickness the last few weeks.
In the middle of Madison's horseback riding lesson, Caitlin said that she was tired and wanted to be held. I thought that that was a little strange for her, but loved the cuddle time. She is growing up and rarely lets me hold her anymore. We went right from horseback riding to the pool. Madison had a swim lesson. Caitlin was pretty wiped out, but I was just hoping it was becuase we were so busy today. When we got into the pool area and Caitlin was in a winter coat and boots and STILL shivering, I knew that she was sick AGAIN. The pool area is so hot and humid and she was freezing. She looked horrible. Thankfully my good friend was there and offered to bring Madison home after the lesson for me.
Caitlin feel asleep in the truck on the drive home and slept for 3 hours. She woke up miserable and ready to go to bed. The next day was even worse. I have never seen her so out of it. She wouldn't move, sit, eat, or drink. She just layed on the couch helpless. By the evening, she was perking up a little.
Blake had a birthday party and Madison did errands with Daddy. I actually stayed home with Caitlin and cleaned. She is doing much better today!!!!!
Brett went fishing on Sunday and I stayed locked up in our house. I was hoping to get to the gym, but Caitlin wasn't up for the child care. Another day of trying to find something to keep these kids busy, so I don't go crazy. Did I mention that I am not feeling so well either :(
Thankfully Blake loves playing Zoo Tycoon and he hung out on the computer most of the day.
New York City here I come in 4 days!!!!!!!!! I so need a break from these 4 walls.
Sunday, December 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.