Friday, December 18, 2009

My sweet "little" boy


Blake still loves dinosaurs!!!!!

Blake is so grown up now. His two big, crooked front teeth just keep catching my eye. I sure hope they come in nicer looking real fast.

He takes his own shower, gets himself dressed, prepares his own food (most of the time), reads me books at night, builds amazing lego creations, and reguires much less of me. It has been kinda sad that he is so grown up.

Last night he reminded me that he is just the sweetest little boy at heart. After we read each other books and I climbed up the bunk bed ladder to kiss him goodnight, he started talking about how much fun the bus is. I started asking him questions about why and what he likes about it. He told me all these boys that he sits by. He then told me that Madison never keeps her promise about sitting by him. He said that she always changes her mind once Alina or Olivia get on the bus. I asked him if he ever sits with those two girls (they are very good friends of ours). He yelled, "NO WAY"!!!!!! I only sit with boys.

So, I guess that he is still my little boy after all. I am so glad that he isn't into the girls quite yet. I'm sure that time will be here before I know it!
I just love this little boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.