Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Are you kidding me????

Well, Brett is on call once a week. That means that he is called all night long from doctors, nurses, and patients. I used to have a hard time sleeping through it, but am just getting used to it. EXCEPT last night. I don't know why, but I just couldn't sleep through all the calls.
Let me tell you about this one call. Actually, when Brett hung up the phone, I started laughing and did say, "Are you kidding me"???? Long story short, it was this crazy lady calling from home trying to get Brett to just listen/counsel/help her. Brett was so professional and kept saying, "given that it is 3AM, AND we are talking on the phone, there is not much that I can do for you" She just wouldn't let Brett off the phone and he calmly kept saying that he couldn't do anything over the phone for her... The thought did cross my mind that I should just get on the phone and yell at her to just go to the ER or call 911 if she was that bad!!!!!!!
Brett didn't think that it was as humorous as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.