When Brett put the ladder up, all the kids were excited to climb it. Caitlin went up one step and was done. Blake liked it, but never went all the way to the top and told us that he is a little scared of heights. We couldn't get Madison to get down. She climbed all the way to the top and put all the ornaments up high. That girl has no fears. I think that Brett was a little relieved when I returned all the empty bins to the basement and said that I was done decorating. Don't tell him that I have a shopping list for Hobby Lobby.
Since Madison was such a great little helper, I gave her a ceramic lit up tree to put in her bedroom. She loves it. It is a very special tree because my grandmother made it for me. She has been so cute telling people that her great grandmother Miriam made it.
I can't believe that I am ready for the snow now. It would make it seem even more like christmas.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.