Monday, November 9, 2009

Jurassic Park

This picture of Blake is from Binder Park Zoo two summers ago!
Well, the time has finally come. Blake has been begging to watch Jurassic Park FOREVER! I still don't know how he knew about it, but kids find out everything. I am a pretty strict movie/TV watcher. I really don't like the kids watching much and am very careful about what they do watch. JP never fit my criteria, but he is growing up... He had a movie marathon with all 3 episodes this weekend. I warned him for days prior that it is very scary. He kept assuring me that he would be FINE.

Brett was so excited to watch it with him. He watched the first one Friday night right before bed. Was that the best time????? We thought that he would have nightmares - thankfully he didn't.

He loved every second of it and of course has been playing dinosaurs and JP. Just this morning, he woke up at 5:30AM to set up JP in the basement. I went down a little later to find cages and dinosaurs all over. He is so cute about his love of dinosaurs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.