The kids and I decided that it was a gorgeous November day for a hike. We went to the Nature Center. We love hiking the trails and then looking around inside the nature center as well. I still can't believe that it was in the 50's today. We love this warm weather. Maybe I will survive this winter.

Caitlin is a little under the weather again and wanted me to get the babysitter so that she didn't have to go. We convinced her to come with us. She came up with the babysitter part all by herself! I ended up carrying her quite a bit.

Madison was quite the little trail guide.

I can barely get Blake to stand still for a picture. Here was my best shot.

THese girls really do love each other. I didn't even ask them to sit like this - they just did it on their own and I happened to get the pic.

They make me a little nervous when they are together. I could see one of them over the rail and into the COLD water. Good thing it didn't happen

Caitlin decided that it was a good place for a little ballerina turn. Maybe she is a natural ballerina. She constantly talks about dancing and is always twirling around. I just haven't turned against gymnastics quite yet. I might have to switch her to ballet class :)

Stones and water are always fun. I can't believe that no one got wet!!!!!


My little tree huggers.

Blake couldn't resist being a dinosaur. When will he out grow this?????
What about the rest of the weekend----------------
I forgot to add that Brett worked all weekend. It was a bad one and we didn't even see him. He even went in in the middle of the night. Blake was invited for a sleepover at a friends. The girls and I went to a parade and got to see Santa Clause.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.