Friday, November 20, 2009

successful dentist visit


Thank goodness Madison cooperated and had NO cavities!!!! I am very anxious still about Madison and the dentist. We had a HORRIBLE experience about a year ago. I think that she is over it, but I was soooooo stressed about taking her to a new office this afternoon.

When the hygienist came out to greet us, I tried to not show my nervous and let her know without Madison getting upset that Madison needed to go back without me. Madison does so much better when I am out of the picture. The hygienist gave me a strange look when I said that, but I nodded and smiled when I repeated that Madison goes back all by herself. Madison did her little goodbye routine and off she went. Time seemed to go by very slowly as I was anxiously waiting to see how things went. Madison did great!!!! I was so proud. Now Caitlin's turn.

Caitlin has never been to the dentist before. This was her first time. Madison and I both went back with her. She was so cute and did everything that they said. She looked so cute in that big chair with sunglasses on. The dentist was very impressed with her when he did her exam. Madison was very nervous when he came in and I had to give her NO eye contact in order for the dentist to check out her teeth. All in all, very successful and maybe I won't be so stressed about the dentist next time.

Blake's turn will be in two weeks. I am wondering what they will say about his teeth. Remember those days where he sucked his two fingers????? I'm sure that that is going to cost us some money real soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.