Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Coloring Queens

These two girls LOVE to color. It is great that they have found a quiet activity these days. They will sit for hours - literally color most of the afternoon. I have even showed them my coloring talents as well. Caitlin and I went to Target and found these giant coloring pages. I thought that they would last a long time, but they have colored all 20 pages in just a few days.

Of course when I brought out the camera, Caitlin was ready for a little photo shoot. They are so cute about taking pictures.

She wasn't ready to give up her marker for the photo though. She posed her own leg - too cute!
Madison told Caitlin that when you color, your fingers are doing "little push-ups"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.