I am back to the serious training again. My half marathon is 12 weeks away. Saturday is my official start day, but of course I have started stepping up the miles already. The half is right here in K-zoo!
I am much more excited about this run. I was scared to death about training and running last time and it turned out great. I just keep remembering how great I felt when I came down the hill and saw my family waiting and cheering me on. It was amazing. Hopefully this run will be as successful as the last.
My fellow running partner is going to do it again and I have also recruited several others. I know a few handful of other "MOMS" in the area and we are meeting up at the gym and running on the treadmills together until the weather gets a little better. I have also convinced my brother to run it.
I have loved my BREAK time from running, but also found out that other classes like RPM, Combat and Body Pump are a little more fun to do than just run. I am planning on still doing those during the week as well.
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.