Madison and Caitlin just crack me up. They really love their afternoons together. From the time Madison gets home from Kindergarten (noon) until Blake gets home from school (4:15), the girls are busy playing. Some days I have chores to get done, but many days I am one of the girls. It is fun being 5 again.
The girls have me dancing to Taylor Swift, Hannah Montana and Alvin and the Chipmunks. We love turning the music up really loud in the whole house and dancing. Today was a fashion show that turned into an ice skating party! Madison takes Caitlin up stairs and picks out clothes for her. Their outfits are hilarious. They had several clothes changes. Madison's closet was a disaster, but they had a great time. I am the photographer. Caitlin likes me to sit on the stairs to video and photograph.
Then they decided to use my slippers as ice skates and put on their snowmobile helmets for a skating show. They were so funny. I was laughing so hard. They told me to stop laughing at them!!! Twirling in circles is a must. How can they do that for so long????
Notice their matching skating dresses...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.