Friday, January 29, 2010

And then there were three - FINALLY!

Blake has been so patient with the girls lately. He tries to get them to play with him, but they just aren't that into dinosaurs, cars and Zoo Tycoon. I am actually feeling a little sorry for him. We have had several playdates for him on the weekends so that he has someone to play with.

One night, Brett and I were finishing dinner and the kids were all playing together in the basement. It was great. We could hear their little voices laughing and talking together. After about 30 minutes, we decided to sneak down to see what they were doing. The basement door was closed. We counted to three and then busted through the door. This is what we found.





This was their castle. I just love it when they play like this. They were so exicted about their costumes and building.
I quickly asked if anyone sat up on the pink chair at the top of the castle. They all looked at each other, smiled and replied '"NO"!!! I told them that that would be very unsafe and you could crack your head open if you fell from there. Crazy kids!!!!!!
Horse and Optimus Prime

Cheerleading Dora. Caitlin was so proud that she put the costume on by herself.

Oops, she missed a leg hole!!!!!
I hated having them stop playing, but it was time to get bathed and ready for bed. They had a blast!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.