I have been a little sad lately about my kids being all grown up now. Why do they have to grow up so fast????? I would love to freeze my little Caitlin. She is absolutely the sweetest little thing right now.
Madison and Caitlin wore these cute little matching dresses to church. The funny thing about it is that my sister and I bought these dresses for my neice and Madison when they were little. Madison was two when she wore the little dress. Check out how cute she was. I actually cried when I saw how little she was and it seems like just yesterday when she was that young. I guess I need to just enjoy them a little more everyday because time passes by so quickly.


Madison at almost two wearing the little dress that Caitlin is wearing above!!!! She was a tough cookie very early on.

Here is my sweet little Blake at the same time as Madison up above. They were so little - I kinda miss those days. But, BOY was I busy then. I was also pregnant for Caitlin at this same time.

Blake at 3 years old!!!!! Notice how I don't have any ornaments at the bottom of my tree. With an almost two year old, a three year old and being pregnant, I guess I didn't have the energy to keep telling them NO.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.