Friday, February 26, 2010

A Magical Trip

Madison's 6th Birthday party. One that she will never forget!!!!!!
The girls were amazed at the size of Cinderella's castle.

Madison loved all the attention on her birthday. The Princess lunch was great!

We are home... Nine nights away from home. It was great to sleep in our own beds last night. I just downloaded pics and they are amazing. We had a great time. The kids were better than we imagined and we will never forget Disney 2010!!!!

Our trip had a rough start. We headed out to In-laws Tuesday night to stay the night and catch a 8 am flight out of Detroit. About an hour into the drive, I mentioned something about the stroller (in which I bought specifically for the trip- a sit and stand for the girls) Brett said that he forgot it. He teases me all the time. Then I realized that he wasn't kidding, so we turned around and made our 2 hour trip into a 4 hour trip. The kids were tired and cranky. It wasn't a very good sign for us. We finally made it.

Our flight went great. Caitlin had a little trouble with her ears and started crying out in pain as we landed. My heart hurts for that poor girl. It seems like she has the worst luck with sickness.

Luggage, rental truck, house and then T-Rex cafe. The restaurant was great. I strongly recommend it to anyone.

I will post more about the trip on a later date, I have tons to do right now with being gone for 9 days. We had great weather and an amazing time!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.