
I sometimes feel real bad that I don't have nearly as many pictures of Blake as the girls, but he isn't very cooperative in front of the camera. I have a hard time catching him not with a big, cheesy smile, or holding still long enough. Right before the SuperBowl party on Sunday, I had about 3 minutes of his attention and got some great pics.

We are visiting the orthodontist this summer!!!!!

I love this one!

Blake has been begging to play the guitar. I posted an add on Craigslist to have someone come into the house to teach him. After sorting through TONS of responses, I found a college students who has been great with Blake. He takes a 45 minute private lesson once a week. This week, he got to play the electric guitar. He asked me if he could get one right after the lesson. He actually practices and is pretty good.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.