Thursday, September 9, 2010

Back to School

The time has come... they are back to school. We had an amazing summer. I can't help but think how lucky our kids are. They got to do so many cool things this summer. Madison is in Ms. Snow's First grade class and Blake is in Mrs. Tower's Third grade class.
All this back to school stuff actually makes me miss teaching. I loved how exciting it was to set up the classroom, buy new stuff and find out who was in my class.
I also get very sad that another year has gone by when they get on the bus for the first time every year. They do keep me very busy, but I am going to miss that when they are all grown up :(

New shoes are always great. Grandma takes them shoe shopping!!!!


Madison loves her new backpack. She wanted me to take a picture of it. I think that she loves it because it has the little monkey stuffed animal hanging from it!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.