Blake's favorite guy - Captain Rex
Yoda's light saber glows in the dark.
Another glowing light saber!One week this summer, I decided to paint Blake's room. He has been talking about a Star Wars room for a very long time. Blake has had a dinosaur room since he was two. When we moved to K-zoo, he wanted the exact thing. Thankfully The Company Store still had the dinosaur decals. I always loved Blake's enthusiasm for dinosaurs. I was almost in tears taking down all his dinosaur collectibles, bedding, decals, posters and flying pteradactyl's.
My friend told me a great blue color to get. It is called Blueberry hill. It turned out awesome. I was a little worried about it being all blue, so I decided to paint a strip of khaki 3/4 of the way up the wall. Brett had so much fun picking out and putting up the wall decals. We also are going to hang some Star Wars "shuttles" from the ceiling. I also have a picture at Hobby Lobby to be framed. I must say, he room looks so grown up and amazing. Blake was so happy about it. Both girls said that they want a new room now :)
We also moved his furniture around a bit so that we could get him a desk. He also has a computer in his room. He loves being able to play Zoo Tycoon when he gets up in the mornings.
It always amazes me how much they change.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.