Thursday, November 11, 2010

A Great Big Sister

Madison's 1st grade had a great halloween Festival. There were 5 classrooms involved. The students were able to wander between the classrooms and do all the activities. I had signed up to help and was given a station in one of the classrooms. I envisioned Caitlin staying with me. Madison had other plans. She took Caitlin around all the rooms with her. She was so proud of Caitlin. My friend saw both the girls in one room and she said that Madison made a big deal about how she was watching Caitlin for me - so sweet. Whenever I had a chance, I went searching for them. Madison always had her arm around Caitlin or was holding her hand. I hope they can stay BEST FRIENDS forever!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.