Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!!
I am so thankful for my wonderful three children. Just yesterday, I was watching videos of my three little angels. It is hard to even imagine them as babies any more. I actually really missed those days and would do anything to go back to those crazy times for just one day:)

Brett was on call last night and had to go into work this morning. So, we are staying home today and going to a Thanksgiving brunch at Bravo. We will also be putting up our Christmas tree. The girls and I have already decorated the rest of the house. We even put lights outside this year. I will post some pics soon.

Tomorrow we plan to be at the Warner's house by noon. We are spending two nights in the Detroit area having a great time with family.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.