Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Our NEW Pet

Caitlin has been asking for a pet for a very long time. Madison has a guinea pig in her room and Blake has a bearded dragon ---- SO Caitlin keeps telling me that she wants a bunny. Brett and I really don't want another pet. I do feel a little guilty about Caitlin not having a pet of her own.

The sweet little four year old has pet flies. She has a pet fly that she has trapped in her room. He tends to stay on her window. She freaks out if someone keeps her bedroom door open very long. We also HAD a pet fly in the truck for a while until he escaped. She also got very mad at me for trying to shoooo him out the window.

The other day, she came walking into the study with her pet fly on her finger. She was so excited about him. I could tell that the fly was not going to live much longer. I quickly took a few pictures and it flew away. She got distracted by something else and I found the fly dead on the floor a short time later. Luckily, she hasn't talked much about her pet fly since.

We might have to break down and get a pet. Any suggestions????? We are babysitting a hamster this week. We are keeping it in Caitlin's room. It seems pretty painless and easy!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.