I hate carving pumpkins!!!!! I know that it is the Halloween thing to do, but I really don't like it. I can't wait until the kids can do it all by themselves. Usually, everyone is so excited to start and then very quickly I end up cleaning it all out and Brett helps me carve the three pumpkins. This year Brett has been traveling/hunting the last 6 weekends, so I have been solo quite a bit. I convinced the kids that painting the pumpkins would be so much fun. It didn't even take much convincing because Blake and Caitlin didn't even want to touch the inside stuff!!!!!!
I also told them that they could go on a rock hunt and bring them back home to paint those as well. They loved this WHOLE day project. Actually, I left the paint station set up for several days. Who knew that painting rocks could be so much fun?

Pajamas and PAINT!!!!!

Madison still loves horses. We used permanent markers first and then painted.

Clone Trooper - all he thinks about is Star Wars and Pokemon now.

So serious. Yes, that is a tattoo and make-up on her face. She didn't want them washed off.

Cute Caitie BUG!!!!!! Did you notice the matching night gowns? They still love to match each other. It is so sweet...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.