We also started our crazy soccer schedule and Saturday games and I did a garage sale today at our house. I did great and got rid of TONS of baby and young kid stuff. It felt awesome to get it out of my house.
My half marathon is also just around the corner, so I have been logging many miles again. That means lots of treadmill runs this week since Madison was home sick - YUCK!!!!! I HATE running 6 and 7 miles on the treadmill. It also looks like a wet, cold long run tomorrow morning.
Our puppy is awesome, however, I feel so guilty when she is whining in her cage at 5am, so I have been getting up with her. I need some rest!!!!!!!! I would love to be able to sleep like her. We can barely get her to wake up sometimes...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.