I really wanted my kids to see some "Colorado Springs" landmarks. I think that it is so important for kids to see different parts of the USA!!! We decided to take the kids on a little car trip to Colorado Springs. We stopped to take pictures and look at Pikes Peak, visited Cheyenne Mountain Zoo and then went to Garden of the Gods one day. It was gorgeous. I am always amazed at the natural beauty of rocks and mountains. My kids loved it!!!! Blake could have stayed and played for hours. He loves acting like animals and running around. I just love that boys enthusiasm. Caitlin was making me a little nervous. She wasn't afraid of the rock climbing. I tried my hardest to keep up with her. Madison was a pro. That girl is so athletic and is great at everything she does.

Pikes Peak is the snow covered peak in the background.

We tired poor little Caitlin out!!!!

Boys will be BOYS!!!!!


Blake loved the rocks...




The GIRLS!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.