We have always done an annual trip to Gull Meadow Farms since we moved to K-zoo. It is a great place. The kids love PUMPKIN LANE and I love the donuts!!!! The last couple years, I have met the Deforest family there right after school. This place is too crowded to even try to go on the weekends. Heather and I look at the weather forecast and try to pick the best day. This year was awesome!!!! The kids were bummed that it closed at 7:00. They wanted to stay and play longer...
I am not a BIG fan of the corn maze. This one is HUGE. Remind me to never let my children watch, "Children of the Corn"... It still sends shivers down my back when the wind kicks up while we are walking through there. Heather always makes fun of me :) I make the kids stay with me...
Wednesday, November 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.