Not that I needed to add another activity to our already CRAZY schedule, but I love having all three of my kids on the swim team. I might be a little FREAKISH about exercising, but I really want to instill in my kids a love for being active and healthy. I have a very hard time telling them NO to sports... SO, we are at the pool A LOT lately! Blake and Madison are swimming three nights a week for an hour and Caitlin is swimming two nights a week for a half hour. YES, we are still doing gymnastics, dance and girl scouts too. Thankfully soccer is done until the spring :)
I am actually struggling with Madison and all her activities. I feel like maybe she is doing too much, but she loves it all and doesn't want to quit anything. She does gymnastics 4 hours a week, swims 3 hours a week, dances 1 hour a week and girl scouts twice a month. She asked me if she could do a drawing class after school the other day and I just LAUGHED!!!!! Are you kidding me???? I also went to conferences the other night --- she is doing awesome in school as well... How can she be so great at everything?????
Here she is with her first place ribbon from her FIRST swim meet. She was so proud to take it to school to show everyone! I will post more on the swim meet later...
Caitlin is always trying to be like her big sister...
Thursday, November 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.