Friday, September 14, 2012

Everyone WINS!!!

We have had a great FULL week back to school.  The kids have adjusted wonderfully.  AND ME....  GLORIOUS!!!!  A massage, lots of time for the gym, beach day with ONLY mommas, clean out kids rooms, and a little shopping time.

Actually I must say that I have been really surprised how having kids in school all day makes me a better mommy.  I am actually able to have a little time to myself, grocery shop, make dinner, and have time for just THEM.  Oh yeah, I have had WAY MORE patience with them :)

The more glitter, the better...  I love those BOOTS!!!
 Muffin TIME
 Caitlin's first day of school drawing that is so adorable...
 MOMMY only beach day!!!!
 Play time

 Bus STOP fun...  we love getting outdoors 15-20 minutes early to play before catching the bus

 Halloween costumes arrived...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.