Of course everyone has already heard about our boat breaking down on the Torch River and how that was the highlight of the week for the kids. Gotta love them! It was a HUGE adventure for them.
I took a driving lesson and then LOVED driving the boat around.
Kids loved throwing the anchor in and playing in the middle of the lake.
Caitlin is a little dare devil
All the kids had practice driving... their own personalities shown through with their driving skills. Madison as fast as she could go
Blake very responsible and cautious
Caitlin had it as fast as she could go and kept turning the wheel like crazy. She even almost dumped us--- SERIOUSLY. Madison, Blake and I got thrown out of our seats with her HUGE turn.
The two person tube was a big hit. I think because it was much harder for them to fall off of.
Caitlin was my tubing buddy. I knew that Brett wouldn't hurt me if his sweet Caitlin was on there with me :)
Papa was quite a trooper
Go Madison... I need to get her wakeboarding soon!
We also loved hangin' out on the sand bar.
The kids feed ducks
Of course I got the sea gull poop on me.
Torch River boat trip
Getting gas along the river
Our final resting place for the boat. Thankfully this was an empty cabin with a dock right where the boat stopped moving. A nice neighbor came out and drove PAPA back to our cabin to get our truck for us. Kids loved every second of being stranded.




No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.