They all chose Sherman Lake Camp. It was so nice to be able to have all three go for the week. I also got several other family friends to sign up with us.
My older two have gone for a few years now, Caitlin has not been able to go yet. She was so excited. I was a little nervous for her. It is a LONG week. I drop them off around 7:30am and pick them up at 5pm--- ALL WEEK! She loved it.
The camp always has FAMILY NIGHT on Thursday night. The kids love taking me around and showing what they have done all week. Why is it always so HOT that day??
Caitlin tried so hard to do this. To bad I was NO help for her.
Madison did great!
I love how determined this little girl is... GO CAIT
Madison choose the hard side of the wall and was very upset that she couldn't get to the top. I actually had to walk away because she was being so hard on herself...
Blake loved kayaking
Madison with her friend
Caitlin with her friend on the slide
Blake loves being in the water...
It was a hot evening. On the walk through the woods I was carrying three backpacks and a bit exhausted- listening to a couple whining girls. It was all worth it when we arrived at the truck and Blake said, "Mom, thanks so much for sending us to this awesome camp"! I love this boy:) See you next year Sherman Lake.






No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.