Sunday, May 12, 2013

Spring Break in the "D"

Christy, Emily, the kids and I headed over to the Warner household on Wednesday.  We were spending 4 days there visiting with the cousins and Oma/Opa.  Christy and I stayed at a hotel.  My kids think that it is so special to stay the night in a hotel with a pool.  It is so cute!  Always makes me happy that little things still make my kids feel special.

We switched up kids one night.  All 5 girls came back to the hotel with Christy and I...  They had so much fun at the GIRLS ONLY sleepover.



Too many people in the suburban...  Aunt Christy had to sit on the floor!



Easter Bunny fun at Wendy's...  Nice PJ's everyone :)


3D movie fun
 I love this boy...
 Opa gave Blake the beloved helmet.  Blake thinks it is the coolest thing that Opa gave it to him.
 Kensington farm with Oma and Opa.  It felt just like old times.  Oma and Opa spent many trips here with the kids and I when we lived over there.

 Warner's love to play games...  Did I mention that we HATE to loose.  I guess Madison IS more Warner than Eliuk in this case.  She was determined to win...
 Guess who is winning????
 My girls love hanging out with Emily.
 Easter Egg fun.
My crazy towel head girls.  They always make me smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.