Monday, May 27, 2013

Wildcat Trek

Caitlin was so excited to do the Wildcat Trek with me.  She was a trooper the whole time that I was coaching Girls on the Run with Madison.  I definitely was making a big deal about GOTR being a special thing for Madison and I.  Caitlin and Blake never said anything negative or acted like they were feeling left out --- I love those kids!  However, Caitlin REALLY wanted me to run the 1.5 miles with her...

It happened to be the day after the 5K with Madison and the afternoon of my long run day.  Oh well, it was just 1.5 miles with a 6 year old...  She kicked my butt...  That girl can run.  It was so fun.  She surprised me with her speed, sprints, positive attitude and determination to finish.  I can't wait to run with her again.  After the run, I got to hang out on the playground with her.  It was a beautiful afternoon.  It is so nice to share my passion with my kids.  I sure hope to continue running with all 3 of my kids.

Cait was so excited to have this CUTE running gear to wear!


Mr. Wheaton - wonderful principal

BEST first grade teacher - Ms. Snow



I love this picture...  Caitlin is the happiest little girl that I know

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.