Friday, May 10, 2013

Spring Break with the Jensen GIRLS

Yes...  I know that this is very late, but here it is.  We had an amazing spring break.  It will actually be in three different posts.  We had time with the Jensen GIRLS, Detroit area cousin fun, and K-zoo friends' time.  Thank goodness that my kids like to be as busy as I do.  I hate sitting home!

We picked up Christy and Emily in Chicago and spent the day in the WINDY CITY!!!  I love being a tour guide and showing the highlights of the city.  Christy and Emily were troopers and let me take them wherever I wanted.  Of course my kids chose Shedd's, Rainforest, and THE BEAN!

It was a little chilly, but everyone was a trooper walking around.








We also spent two days at my house with them.

Rollerskating/Rollerblading was hilarious...  Lets just say that someone looked a little like BAMBI out on the ice for the first time :)







I actually had my kids go to school those two days...  We met them at  school for lunch with SUBWAY.  The girls loved showing off their cousin and aunt.


Romeo even got a pedicure!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.