Thursday, November 13, 2014

40... LIFE IS GOOD!!!

I sometimes still can't believe it...  I AM 40!!!  I really struggled the day before my actual birthday, but I am now embracing it and loving my family, friends, kids and do I dare say--- a little more freedom:)  I keep saying that these are "my golden years"...  It also helps that my shoulder is doing exceptionally better.

October was a great month.  I called it birthday month for good reason.  I celebrated all month long.  I'm kinda thinking that it might be good that I only turn 40 once - I might not live through another celebration like it.

I went to Key West with 4 other wonderful ladies for 5 days...  It was gorgeous weather and a super fun time!!!
Flew into Ft. Lauderdale and road tripped through the Keys...

"Bag of fun", dancing, bands, flip flops, fruity drinks, and TONS of laughing

I loved my new glasses.  Thanks Lynn!!!

Riding a moped has always been on my bucket list :)







Those 40 glasses got a lot of attention...


Lots of Dancing....

I also had several fun times with friends in K-zoo...
K-zoo birthday celebration with girl friends

My kids were so sweet...  They love to tell people that I am 40 :)

Sushiya with my favorite people!!!!


Thankful my family treated me to my favorite food


Wine Tasting day with lots of fun K-zoo people

Brett spoiled me rotten

Wine Day LADIES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.