Thursday, November 20, 2014

Back to School

I am so thankful that my kids love school so much.  They are always so excited to start a new year.  We all love Mattawan Schools!!!!  I love our annual fundraiser - the walk-a ton.  I really love getting to spend time with each of the kids and meeting their NEW friends and teachers.

Blake - Seventh Grade


Caitlin - 3rd grade -- Mr. Bear
Madison - 5th grade -- Mrs. Eicholtz

Sporty, Spice girls!!!

The girls only had half a day...  Y'opa was a great first day of school treat!!!

Already with her nose in a book

bus stop fun

AWWWW ...  Sun and silence :)

I also started back to running

Madison and Emily at Walk-a-thon

I love hanging with this cool 5th grader...

I was able to eat lunch with Caitlin before her WALK time


This girl makes me smile....

Blake was so happy to see me along the route holding a sign.  He even ran over and gave me a hug!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.