Monday, November 17, 2014

ZOE - We love you FOREVER!!!

I have a TON of catching up to do.   I have been blogging for 5 years!  I was contemplating stopping this blog and then went through my first book from 5 years ago and loved that I had so many memories, stories, and events of my growing children.  I can't stop now...  I will do a fall catch up and highlight the big events.

The big thing of course was having to put our sweet family dog ZOE to sleep.  It was a heart wrenching decision, but she was really suffering.  She lived a wonderful life and was loved so much.  I already made a shutterfly book of her life.  Here are a few of my favorite pics of her...  We miss her terribly, but still think/talk a lot about her.  The kids love to bring up her stinky toots :)
These two were inseparable


Zoe played frisbee as often as possible


Zoe and Wesley were buds...

8 day old Zoe...  Definitely love at first sight for me!!!

I loved spoiling this sweet puppy

Zoe and Blake

Our first day home with Zoe...  Easter weekend

She put up with lots of cuddle time with the kids.  

Zoe was Izzy's MOMMY!!!!

Zoe was an amazing family dog...
































No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.