
Well, is it summer? This weather is horrible. It is definitely putting a damper on our FUN in the SUN days. Blake and Madison had their gymnastic recitals last night. They are both so cute. Blake was being silly and Madison so serious. She is getting to be quite the little gymnast. She is going to do a pre-team program this summer with a special group of girls. Of course I try to help her with skills everyday.
I have hit the road hard with running this week. That half marathon is coming soon - October acually. The bad part is that my running partner works so we have to head out at 5:30 or 6 in the morning depending on the day to run long distance together. I got a little spoiled since I haven't worked in a while. I almost needed a tutorial on the alarm clock. It has been fun all except the rain this morning. YUCK!!!!
I have also had camera problems. I lost my charger for my nice Canon and then dropped our video camera after Caitlin's gymnastic show. So, Brett is excited to buy my a new video camera. Sorry about the lack of pictures. This is so NOT like me to not be taking pictures EVERYDAY.
I also had a great afternoon with just Madison. Those who know us well know that she gives us a run for our money. I am trying my hardest to make special time for her and hopefully this will pay off with better behavior on her end!!!!! She was so sweet and only needed a few reminders of attitude. She even said several times about how much she loves me - that made it all worth it.
The picture is one of my favorites of Madison from school. This is her homemade guitar. I was going through all her pictures of school from the year and made her a photo book and came across this one.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.