One of Madison's sweet guinea pigs (MAYA) died very unexpectedly yesterday. It is a very long, sad story - she brought me Maya saying that something was wrong with her. She very carefully laid her down and she was dead. It has been a very hard thing for all of us. I can't believe that I have been crying about such a little thing. Madison is doing a little better. I had to bribe her to go to school this morning. I am taking ice cream for her class at lunchtime. We are making a memorial stone to place over her grave this afternoon and then burrying her this evening. Please keep Madison in your thoughts and prayers. Here is a picture of Madison with both of the guinea pigs on the day of their arrival.
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.