Thursday, June 18, 2009

A Good Day

The kids are loving our new pool. It is an Intex pool that is 42 inches by 15 feet. It is the perfect size for them this year. It will have to hold them over until we can get a real pool in the backyard. It is freezing cold because we just added the water. They don't mind the temperature at all. Of course they are pretending to be sea lions and put on a show for Caitlin and I.
The pool fits perfectly on the slab by our walk out sliding door. Caitlin and I just hung out on the patio and watched them play.

This morning was so nice to stay in bed until 7:30. I heard the kids up but they were playing so nicely. When I got up, I fond the girls playing a new game that their Auntie bought them. They were making cookies for me. It is a great game "Cookin Cookies"


Madison was so proud for playing nicely with her little sister! Of course I made a BIG deal about them not waking me up and playing together so nice :)








I also had a great day because I had the sitter come over for 3 hours so that I could just get out by myself. I accomplished so much: two new pair of shoes, a bathing suit, couple of outfits for Madison, grocery shopping, and lunch with a good friend. I can't believe how much fun it is to be out alone!!! I am going to try to have her come over once a week this summer. The kids had a great time with her. DOUBLE BONUS!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.