The kids are having a great summer. These are the days that I want them to remember forever!!!!!! We are taking swim lessons this week. (Each one gets 30 minutes of a private lesson Monday thru Thursday) They did great. This actually might be their sport. I was hoping that this would wear them out - NOT :)
When we got home Blake and his cousin Drake were rocking the house down. The music was jamming and they were so cute. Blake is a natural on the guitar. He is starting lessons in the fall. Madison and Drake sang and danced. The party moved outside. Caitlin finally fell asleep on the couch - even with all the crazy music.
Of course, the day still wasn't over. Daddy decided that sleeping in the basement would be a lot of fun. Caitlin was the most excited. She has never slept with other kids before - or us either! I set up the cutest little camp site: a tent, lamp (fire), sleeping bags and flashlights. I told them a few stories while they were snuggled up in the bags and they were ready for bed. I went down 10 minutes later and found Caitlin still awake just playing with her flashlight. She was smiling and so happy. The others were out :) Maybe I did tire them out. What should we do tomorrow????
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.