Sunday, June 28, 2009

get-a-way








The kids and I took off on Wednesday of last week to head up to the Detroit area. It was perfect time to be at Grandma's pool. IT IS HOT!!!!! The kids loved swimming. Caitlin was a little nervous of the water at first, but then we couldn't get her out of the pool. Blake was doing front flips off the diving board. Maybe he does have a little of me in him:) Madison was just showing off her wonderful skin and blond hair to everyone. She is so lucky to have that hair and skin.
Brett went fishing with a few friends. He also learned the hard way about breaking into our house. Our cleaning lady locked him out of the house. He had to kick down the garage door at 11:30pm in order to get into the house. Needless to say, I have to repaint our side entry. Yes, I do have a hidden key now.
I had a girls get-a-way. WOW, Put-in-Bay is amazing!!!!! If you haven't been there, you must check it out. It was a quick trip (only 1 night), but all I can say is that I had an awesome time. I am hoping to be back before summer is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.