Monday, June 13, 2011

Caitlin's Celebration

Of course Caitlin and her friend Aspen wanted to go out and celebrate on their last day of school. Heather and I thought it was a great idea. We took the girls to the mall. Our first stop was Build a Bear. The girls ran ahead of Heather and I when they saw the store. When I walked in the door, Caitlin already had her CAT and outfit picked out. It was so cute!!!!!

Caitlin and Aspen loved being able to go to school together this year. We did a play date every Wednesday afternoon. The girls are going to miss each other next year. Apsen is not going to Mattawan with Caitlin. We are going to try to do the weekly play date though.


We took the girls and their NEW friends to Olga's for lunch. It was a fun afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.