Friday, June 3, 2011

Preschool Graduation

I have been very sad lately about my little girl growing up. She is just the sweetest little thing. Her little voice brightens my day! The morning of her last day of preschool, I was a mess. I could of just sat down and cried all day. She was soooo excited to be a Kindergartener though. The only positive thing with all this is that it is half day kindergarten. I still get to spend the afternoons with her in the fall. It must be that she is my BABY...

She had a regular day at school and then that evening was her graduation. It was held at the Nature Center. It was a very quick little program. They sang a few songs, had a slide show and introduced all the graduates.

Caitlin was asked two questions;
1. What do you want to be when you grow up? A TEACHER
2. What was your favorite part of preschool? PLAYING WITH FRIENDS

Could she be anymore like me?????

Classic Caitlin Pose
HI - She loved waving to us when she first saw us.
SISTERS
My girls and I
Daddy's girls

Our baby is all grown up!!!!
Aspen and Caitlin - best friends!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.