Thursday, January 26, 2012

Crystal Mountain

What an AMAZING three days...  I started skiing at a very young age and then switched over to snowboarding at 18.  I have so many wonderful memories on the slopes as a kid!  Brett and I even went to Steamboat with a group of mutual friends and hung out the whole time there together when we were in college ---  we actually started talking and hanging out more because of that trip!  While dating, we spent many Saturday nights at the HILLS.

We have always wanted to do this as a family.  It seemed that I was always pregnant, nursing or chasing a toddler --- so snowboarding was put on the back burner for about 8 years.  I had a blast this past weekend...

We OFFICIALLY have 3 wonderful ski bunnies.  The kids are adorable on their skis.  Caitlin and Madison are already asking about snowboarding.  I am trying to hold them off to next year.  I just got them all INDEPENDANT on skis.  I want to enjoy it a little longer.    It would be fun to have them snowboard with me though.

We went to Crystal for two nights with two other great families.  We had 10 kids between the ages of 3-9.  All the kids were amazing and we even had "ADULT" time!

The kids had Monday off of school and we took them out for Tuesday and Wednesday.  They loved  missing school as well.

On Tuesday, we went swimming from 8 -9am, skied from 10-4, went to dinner and swam again from 7-8:30pm.  The kids were exhausted - actually Brett and I were as well.

We can't wait to go back again next year.  It is definitely an annual trip for us.

Caitlin is a dare devil...  she loves going over jumps.  She is hard to keep up with!
 Yes, it rained for a bit the first day ---  we didn't let it slow us down.
 Blake
 Caitlin and Kennedy --- PRICELESS
 My three favorite KIDS
 We stayed in a two bedroom condo for two nights.
 The two Madisons...

 The three 5 year olds were in ski school together.  They loved giggling with Andy!
 We met up several times with Caitlin during her lessons.


 Thank goodness for all the electronics...  We loved going out to dinner both nights!!!
 Crystal Mountain 2012...  Can't wait to do it again



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.