Friday, January 6, 2012

Snowman...Snowlady...Snowdog

This winter has been very strange...  I can't believe that we have had such little snow.  Our family loves to ski, snowmobile, sled, build snowmen and just play in the snow.  We have had very limited time with all of these things.  Actually - we haven't even riden the snowmobile yet.  It is parked in the garage, just waiting to ride!!!!

Caitlin and I decided to surprise the BIG kids when they got off the bus with a snowman.  Caitlin was so proud of our snowman.  When the bus arrived at our driveway, she was jumping up and down pointing at the snowman.  Of course Madison loved it and wanted to make more.  They made a snowlady and snow dog.  I hope that we get a chance to make more.  It is 45 degrees today.  I hope that Madison won't be too upset to see that both snowmen fell over today :(

 Our little SNOWDOG!!!!!  She loves being out in the snow.


 Cutest little snow dog...  Not quite sure why the dog is smoking a pipe????
I decided to cut some side bangs and long layers in my hair.  It was that or chopping it ALL off - I have never had bangs before.  I think that I will love them.  Both girls are already asking to get bangs.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.