Blake's new favorite show is Swamp Wars. He wants to live in Miami and do this for a living!!!!! Don't worry, Brett and I both told him that he had to go to college for four years in order to have this job... This show kinda creeps me out :(
Ironically, both Brett and I will be in the Ft. Lauderdale/Miami area the next two weekends. I am going to Ft. Lauderdale this weekend with two friends and Brett is going to a "work" function the following weekend! I am so excited to get away in the sun... We are staying in a gorgeous hotel right on the ocean. Forecast calls for sunny skies and upper 70's.
Blake keeps warning me about the HUGE snakes that live there. There are tons of invasive species just roaming the city and neighborhoods he said. He wants me to take a cell phone with me at all times... SO CUTE!!!!! He even told me that he would come visit me in the hospital if I got bitten - I sure hope that doesn't happen.
Wednesday, January 11, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.