Monday, May 5, 2014

A HUGE Milestone

FINALLY.......
No car seats in my truck!  It has been almost 12 years of car seats.  We just took out the last little booster.  Caitlin is so proud.  Yes, she is a few weeks early, but June 1st will be here before you know it.  It has also been really nice to have Blake and Madison both able to sit up front with me.  I love the company and all the help with the radio, garage doors, etc.

They are growing up fast, but thankfully still young at heart.  It has been a little tradition that our kids sleep with me ONLY when Brett is gone.  We have never let them sleep with us at any other time.  I was able to have each of them sleep with me this past weekend.  It is super sweet and priceless to crawl into bed with them there and then to wake up with them all snuggled up next me.

I also left my three kids at home solo for a few hours Friday night.  I went out to dinner with a few girlfriends.  I was very nervous, but the kids did great and loved every minute of it!!!!  My friend Erica is moving soon.  We are trying to spend as much time as possible together.  I even had a date at Sam's club with her just this morning :)
Blake and Izzy in my bed!!
Madison LOVES to read
Im going to miss this girl...  Friday Night Art Hop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.