Sunday, May 18, 2014

Happy Mother's Day

My Mother's Day celebration was great this year!!!!!  I have been struggling with my shoulder and have been getting more and more pain and less mobility everyday --- UGH!!!! My family has been spoiling me a little and extending "Mother's Day" through out the week.  Tomorrow is the day that I've have been looking for for quite some time now.  FINALLY meeting with the surgeon to schedule surgery.  I'm very excited and a tad nervous all at the same time.

I was also able to celebrate with my own mother.  My dad and mom came down for Mother's Day weekend.  It was a special treat.  They haven't made it to my house for about a year!!!!  My girls made me my very own special fleece blanket.  I've been wanting one for a very long time now.  Of course I got tons of special hand made things that I treasure as well.  I LOVE being a mom to these three amazing children...


"Mornings with MOM" at school --- bittersweet day.  My last time at this event!  Cait moves to the later elementary next year:)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.