Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Presidents on Parade

OMG...  My little sweet girl was born to perform.  Caitlin is so confident of herself!  I love this girl...  Her class, along with another second grade class put on the best performance this morning.  Several children memorized paragraphs about different presidents and performed patriotic songs as well.  Caitlin had James Buchanan.    She has had her part memorized for weeks.

She woke up early this morning and was waiting for me in the truck 15 minutes before we had to leave...  She is MY child!  I hate being late.  Actually I LOVE being very early.  She woke up early, took a shower, I did her hair and she begged me to get to school.  Madison of course woke up not feeling well and wanted to stay home sick today.  I did let her stay home because tomorrow is our BIG 5K event and I need her better!!!  It is ALWAYS something.

Caitlin and I picked up grandma on our way.  She did amazing.  That girl grabbed the microphone and clearly said her entire paragraph from memory without any problem...  Is it horrible that I wish I was as confident as my sweet Caitlin Ruby?!?!

Tomorrow is Madison's big day --- fingers crossed that she is feeling well :)


She is so excited about her high heels...


MY ANGEL!!!  I wish I could keep her forever almost 8 years old...


Not one nervous bone in her body!  She was amazing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.