Tuesday, May 20, 2014

FAMILY

I am so thankful for family...  I have really been struggling with this shoulder.  I NEED to be able to function and most importantly run/exercise/work out.  That is MY stress reliever.  I have had several injuries in the past few years, but this one is by far the most debilitating.  I just found out that I will have surgery June 5.  It will be an open surgery and Dr. Sytsma will be cleaning everything up in there.  I have a bone spur, labrum tear, rotator cuff fraying, bicep tendon reattached.  However, my wonderful family has been exceptional lately.

* My sisters have offered to come and help me out with the kids and send me great text messages.
* My parents came to visit with me.
* My kids have been doing more and more for themselves - and giving me extra LOVING!!!!
* Brett has listened to me moan, groan, cry and LET IT ALL OUT.  He might deserve a medal:)
* My wonderful friends have dragged me out of my house to just hang out and take my mind of this.
* Chad/ Shannon and clan came last weekend.

Thank you to ALL of you...  There is light at the end of my tunnel - maybe a little darker for a few days after June 5, but then bring on the SUMMER!!!!

GOTR practice 5K...  We ran the WHOLE 3.1 miles!!!

Chad was finally able to get to Bell's

OBERON ---  


Caitlin and Ava ---  we barely see them when they are together...

TROUBLE ---  WAR

Friends...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.